Looking for an immigration lawyer Aylesbury?
UK immigration laws are regularly updated and amended. If you need support or guidance on any aspect of immigration applications or visas, you must seek professional help to make sure the advice you get is correct, up to date and relevant to your needs.
As immigration lawyers based in Aylesbury, we support business and individuals across Buckinghamshire with all types of immigration and visa applications including:
- Tier 1 visas for those applying under the Highly Skilled Migrants Programme (HSMP) or seeking to apply through other Tier 1 categories such as General Migrants, Sportspersons or Ministers of Religion.
- Tier 2 visas for temporary workers in skilled professions such as IT who are coming from outside of the European Economic Area (EEA).
- Tier 4 student visas for overseas students with sponsorship from a licenced educational institution in the UK.
- Employer-sponsored immigration applicants who are supported and sponsored by their employer and who are seeking leave to remain in the UK.
- Investor visas available to those seeking to invest at least £1 million in the UK and who are considering taking up the option of settlement after 5 years.
- Entrepreneur visas for would-be businesspeople who have a clear plan to launch a new business in the UK.
- Family immigration visas to support family members of people who are already settled in the UK. Family immigration visa applications are available for visiting or with an option to seek permanent residency.
Immigration is complex and specialist advice is highly recommended if you or a family member are considering moving to the UK on a temporary or permanent basis. Failure to comply with strict immigration laws can be very expensive for businesses and, in the worst-case scenario, can lead to individuals being detained or deported.
We are a team of qualified immigration lawyers in Aylesbury with lawyers specialising in all aspects of regulatory matters. We are regulated by the OISC and have successfully supported many migrants looking to settle in and around Aylesbury.
As an organisation, we realise and respect the importance of feeling supported when making big decisions about your future. All our immigration lawyers are experienced professionals with a history of helping people from many different countries move to the UK to live or work. All our services are delivered with empathy and with your best interests at their core.
Our immigration lawyers are experienced and here to support you, your family or your employees to ensure you remain compliant at all stages of your immigration application. Call today to discuss your individual circumstances and be put in touch with an immigration lawyer in Aylesbury with the knowledge and experience to support your application.
For more information about Peer & Co or to arrange your free initial consultation please get in touch with our professional team to discuss your enquiries today. We can even arrange consultations via Skype if you are not living in the Birmingham or Watford area. Our forward thinking lawyers have one goal; to strive towards a more equal world.
- BIRMINGHAM: +44 (0)1215540565
- WATFORD: +44 (0) 1923901150
- LONDON: +44 (0) 2071833706