Looking for an immigration lawyer Birmingham?
We work with business clients, individual clients, and families to offer support and guidance on all aspects of UK immigration law. Serving Birmingham and the surrounding areas we help you find and apply for the right UK visa according to your circumstances including:
- Tier 1 visas as part of the Highly Skilled Migrant Programme (HSMP) and other Tier 1 categories including General Migrants, Ministers of Religion, and Sportspeople.
- Tier 2 visas for temporary workers (including skilled professionals e.g. IT consultants and technicians) from outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
- Tier 4 student visas for students arriving to study in the UK and who are supported by a licensed education institution.
- Employer-sponsored immigration applications for individuals seeking entry clearance or leave to remain in the UK who are sponsored by their employer.
- Investor visas for individuals intending to invest £1000,000+ in the UK with the possibility of qualification for settlement after 5 years.
- Entrepreneur visas for individuals and start-ups looking to launch a new business in the UK.
- Family immigration matters. Our team of lawyers and barristers will support British citizens in applying for visas for relatives who wish to visit or settle in the UK.
UK immigration is an incredibly complex area of law that is subject to regular change. As highly-rated immigration lawyers in Birmingham, our team of experts are fully qualified, regulated by the OISC, and always on top of any regulatory changes that might influence your application.
Strict compliance with immigration law is essential to ensure individuals are free to go about their daily lives and to legally work in the UK. It also makes sure businesses remain compliant and do not face huge fines or attract negative press.
We understand the importance of feeling comfortable and supported when making a life-changing decision and our services are delivered with empathy by professionals who genuinely care about you and your future.
Our team of immigration specialists has a broad range of knowledge and experience in all aspects of UK immigration law. Call today to discuss your needs and get matched with a Birmingham-based immigration lawyer with the knowledge and experience to support your application.
For more information about Peer & Co or to arrange your free initial consultation please get in touch with our professional team to discuss your enquiries today. We can even arrange consultations via Skype if you are not living in the Birmingham or Watford area. Our forward thinking lawyers have one goal; to strive towards a more equal world.
- BIRMINGHAM: +44 (0)1215540565
- WATFORD: +44 (0) 1923901150
- LONDON: +44 (0) 2071833706