Looking for an immigration lawyer Coventry?
Immigration lawyers provide a variety of services to help you, your family or your employees when it comes to all aspects of immigration and visa applications. There are so many different scenarios in which you or someone you know may need help in applying for a visa to live and work in the UK. So much so that, often, applying for a visa can seem quite scary.
UK immigration laws are complex and changes to regulations or to certain aspects of the law are not uncommon. Therefore, it is essential that you seek professional legal advice to make sure you complete the process swiftly and that all aspects of the application comply with the up-to-date laws.
We support business and individual clients making visa applications including:
- Tier 1 applicants applying under the Highly Skilled Migrants Programme (HSMP) or other Tier 1 categories such as Ministers of Religion, General Migrants and Sportspeople.
- Tier 2 visas for skilled professions in approved professions including (but not limited to) IT engineering and consultancy coming to the UK from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) and seeking leave to remain for a specific period of time as detailed by a temporary contract.
- Tier 4 student visas for foreign students studying at a licenced UK educational institution.
- Employer-sponsored immigration applications for people who are sponsored by their UK employer.
- Investor visas for those investing at least £1 million in the UK with the right to apply for settlement after 5 years.
- Entrepreneur visas for people who want to launch a new business in the UK.
- Family immigration visas for family members of British citizens and migrants who are already living in the UK.
Our team of OISC qualified immigration lawyers in Coventry has an excellent record of supporting visa applications and supporting clients with other aspects of immigration law. The team is made up of individuals with a breadth of knowledge and experience in all aspects of UK immigration law. Our clients are matched with an experienced immigration lawyer in Coventry who will take time to understand their needs and advise on the best way forward.
We realise the importance of feeling supported throughout the application process and having a professional on your side to help with any issues that may arise. Our immigration lawyers always have the best interests of their clients at heart and will work with you to ensure the best possible outcome.
Call today to discuss your needs and speak with an immigration lawyer in Coventry who has knowledge of and experience in helping people just like you to successfully secure their visa to live and work in the UK.
For more information about Peer & Co or to arrange your free initial consultation please get in touch with our professional team to discuss your enquiries today. We can even arrange consultations via Skype if you are not living in the Birmingham or Watford area. Our forward thinking lawyers have one goal; to strive towards a more equal world.
- BIRMINGHAM: +44 (0)1215540565
- WATFORD: +44 (0) 1923901150
- LONDON: +44 (0) 2071833706